If you’ve ever spoken to me about makeup, you’d know that i LOOOOOOVE contouring. Contouring is definitely my favorite part of doing my makeup (besides my eyeshadow/liner of course) and I truly believe everyone should attempt contouring at least once in their life because it makes SUCH a different to your final look!
A few weeks ago I was looking in my “craft box” and noticed I still had a Halloween Makeup Face Palette in the box, and I realized it’d be perfect to practice cream contouring with! The set itself cost me about $6 at CVS and I had yet to use it so I decided to put it to use with my makeup looks.
- Apply your base. I used Garnier’s Skin Renew BB Cream in Medium/Deep w/ Elf’s Foundation Brush.
- Outline the areas you’re contouring with the Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush, using whichever shade of brown cream makeup, matches your skin tone best for contouring. I’m using the darkest brown.
- Make sure as you’re outlining, you’re slightly dragging the product down, which will make it easier to blend, later.
- BLEND, BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!!
- Set with your favorite bronzer, I just used the closest one near me which was from Elf (not pictured) & used the Calvin Klein Contour Brush (first one pictured)!
- Voila! Done!
** Disclaimer: I do NOT recommend this method for every day use, it’s simply for practicing cream product application without having to buy super expensive makeup. **